Mantram Nursing Academy: Specialized Coaching and Exam Pattern of B.Sc. Nursing Entrance PGIMER Chandigarh.
- PGIMER B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Coaching by team of experts.
- Complete notes on Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English Language, General Knowledge and Current Affairs shall be provided.
- Doubt session on regular basis shall be conducted.
- Regular mock test.
- Discussion on previous year papers of B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exams.
- PG facility for girls is available.
- Full one year course and crash course for B.Sc. Nursing Entrance is available.
PGIMER B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Pattern
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: PGIMER B.Sc. Nursing Entrance
- BSc Nursing (4 years) – only for female candidates
- The minimum educational requirement shall be 10+2 examination passed with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English or any other examination as equivalent thereto with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
Candidates appearing in 10+2 examination in April-May, 2018 can also apply for the course, but they will be issued Admit card/Roll numbers only if they submit the certificates/marks sheet from the respective Boards of their having passed the 10+2 examination to the Principal, NINE 10 days before the commencement of the entrance examination.
AGE LIMIT: Not more than 25 years and not less than 17 years on 1st September, 2018 i.e. those born after 1st September, 2001 and before 1st September 1993 are not eligible.
|Date of Uploading Prospectus||From 09.06.2018 onwards|
|Last Date for Online||08.07.2018|
|Entrance Examination [Online mode]||12.08.2018 Sunday|
Number of seats: PGIMER B.Sc. Nursing Entrance
The total number of seats in PGIMER for B.Sc Nursing is 93 and category wise distribution is given below:
|SC||ST||OBC||For PGI staff PWD*||
|B.Sc. Nsg. (4 yrs)||
Syllabus: PGIMER B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam
The syllabus of PGIMER B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam includes 5 Subjects and the paper is of 100 marks. The distribution of marks as per the particular subject is given below:
|General Knowledge/Current Affairs||10||10|
|(The syllabi will be of 10+2 standard)|
Duration, Language: B.Sc Nursing Entrance of PGIMER
The language of the Entrance Exam for B.Sc Nursing PGIMER shall be English and the duration shall be of two hours.
The age of the candidates should be between 17 to 35 years as on 31st December, 2018
For more information please visit the official website http://http//pgimer.edu.in
Mantram Nursing Academy
SCO 80-81, 1st Floor, Sector 15-D, Chandigarh