Bachelor of Nursing is an under graduation academic degree awarded for a course or a programme in nursing it is also known as B.Sc. Nursing which is an abbreviated form of be Bachelor of Science degree in nursing. The duration of bachelor of Science degree in nursing is 4 years. Nursing programmes provided a comprehensive foundation to clinical practice for the student nurse. Nursing School Programmes enable a candidate to be develop into a graduate nurse who is committed to the promotion. Maintenance and restoration of health and to the prevention of dieses. The Indian nursing council is a regulatory body for nurses education in nursing in India.
THERE ARE 2 BACHELOR OF NURSING PROGRAM
- B.Sc. NURSING (Basic) The duration of this course is 4 years
- B.Sc.NURSING (Post Basic) It is subdivided into
- – Regular 10+2 + GNM Duration is 2 years
- – Distance 10+2 GNM +2 year experience duration is 3 years.
B.Sc. NURSING COLLEGES
Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing is provide by various nursing school and nursing colleges. Some of the Top institutes providing Bachelor of Science in Nursing are
- MNS(Army Nursing)
- BABAFARID-University punjab,
- Apollo College of Nursing Delhi,
- LHMC Delhi,
- Dr.RML Delhi etc.
Bachelor of Nursing Distance Education is also available in various Nursing Schools and Nursing college all over India.
- The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on 31st December of the year in which admission is sought.
- 10+2 class passed with Science (PCB) & English Core/English Elective with aggregate of 50% (GEN) and 45% (OBC, SC, ST) marks from recognized board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board.
- Student shall be medically fit.
- Students appearing in 10+2 examination in Science conducted by National Institute of Open School with 45% marks.
- Student shall be admitted once in a year.
ADVANCES OR BENEFITS OF BACHELOR OF NURSING DEGREE
Nursing is a noble job as it a healthcare job where one has to take care of various type of patients, nursing itself means caring for the sick or injured or inform and when one is involved in such a work, one acquire the status of a noble person. The profession demands great respect and admiration not only form doctors but also from patients
BACHELOR OF NURSING JOBS
The increase in healthcare awareness amount the masses and general development of he medical services has increase the area of scope for nursing professional nursing services abroad bring in attractive salaries and promising professional opportunity which causes a major increase for nursing service in foreign countries.
- Nursing Home
- Clinical and health deptt.
- Orphanage and old age homes.
- Defense Service
- Nursing Science School
- Industrial House and factories.
- Railway and Public Sector medical Deptt.
- Training instituted
- Job types
- Staff Nurse
- Ward Sister or Nursing Supervisor
- Deptt. Supervisor/ Assistant Nursing
- Deputy Nursing Superintendent
- Deputy Director of nursing
- Nursing superintendent
- Director of Nursing
- Community Health Nurse
- Industrial Nurse.
- Military Nurse
- Nursing Advisor to the Govt. of India