This exam was conducted on 28.10.2017 (Forenoon)
Many students appeared in this examination. It covers almost all states of India.
We want to share the views of students from Mantram Nursing Coaching Centre Chandigarh who appeared in this exam.
On behalf of Mantram Coaching Centre special classes are arranged for AIIMS – Rishikesh Exam like:
- Picture identification class (Critical Care Setting, ICU, Emergency Instrument, OBG – Various position and presentation).
- All complex concepts are explained by experienced teachers by using models and chart.
- This AIIMS Rishikesh exam is very easy for us. Because almost all questions are come from the topic discussed by the teachers before exam.
- Out strength of coaching are mainly focused on
- Fluid and Electrolytes
- Intensive care
- Explained with diagrams and tables
- Many revision classes
- Frequent model exams
- Really everyone felt like all questions are asked from familiar topics.
- So everyone did with full confidence and definitely we will succeed.
- We are thankful to Mantram Coaching Centre.
Exam Pattern of AIIMS Rishikesh : 28.10.2017
- It consist of 200 questions.
- 150 questions from Nursing syllabus.
- 50 questions from General Aptitude.
- Each correct answer comprise of 4 marks and for wrong answer – 1 mark.
- It carrier around 30 questions with multiple options this question carries 6 marks.
- Total marks for this exam is 860.
Brief Description on Question Paper
I) From Nursing Syllabus
Around 60% of questions they covered from Medical Surgical Nursing and Critical, Care settings. Among this.
- 15 Questions from Endocrinology.
- 5 Questions from Cardiology.
- 5 Questions from Respiratory System.
- 5 Questions from Oncology.
- 10 Questions from Fluid & Electrolyte Balance.
- 5 Questions from ECG.
- 5 Questions from Antidot.
- 3 Questions from Enzymes.
- 4 Questions from Nephrology.
- 3 Questions from Normal Values.
II) Regarding OBG they covered around 15% of questions
- 5 questions are picture identification.
- 2 Labour management.
- 2 Antinatal, postnatal care.
III) From Paediatric Nursing 15% Question
- 3 Questions from Congenital defects.
- 2 Questions from Growth & Development.
- 3 Questions from Infections Diseases.
IV) Regarding Mental Health Nursing and Community Health Nursing they focused 20%
- 5 Questions on Immunisation.
- 5 Questions on Defense Mechanism.
- 2 Questions from Substance Abuse.
Result of AIIMS Rishikesh Nursing Exam 2017
- The result is tentatively expected in the last week of November 2017. For more details kindly visit the official website.
Mantram Coaching Centre students approach towards this exam:
- All questions of AIIMS Rishikesh Nursing Exam 2017 were expected ones. Mostly it was discussed by our teachers before exam.
- Regarding picture identification and multiple response questions. All pictures are illustrated by our teachers before the examination.
Memory Based Questions of AIIMS Rishikesh Nursing Exam 2017 which was held on 28th October, 2017. These memory based questions are prepared by the expert faculty of Mantram Study Group, the renowned institute for Staff Nurse Coaching in Chandigarh.
AIIMS RISHIKESH 2017 – MEMORY BASED QUESTIONS
- Siling test —Vit. 12 absorption.
- Patient on lithium therapy expected problem —Hyponatremia
- Sign of lead poisoning —Intellectual disability and tingling sensation.
- Solution for cleaning tracheostomy tube —Hydrogen peroxide
- Eradicated disease in world —Small pox
- Monteux test consider positive —More than 10mm
- Electrolyte imbalance seen in Addision —Sodium
- 7 year old child gain weight 1.2 kg in a year this child is —Growth Retarded
- Nursing intervention during placental expulsion —Fundal Massage/Pressure
- Infant of V-P shunt failure the nurse assess the —Crying loudly
- Expected nurses salary on 7th CPC —70,000 per month
- First nurse —Florence Nightingale
- Which state has low density of nurses —Tripura
- Demonetization date for currency Rs.1000 & 500 —8/11/2016
- Current reserve bank Governor —Urjit Patel
- Inauguration of AIIMS Bilaspur —03.10.2017
- First B.SC. Nursing started at —1946
- Railway Minister —Piyush Goyal
- Nerve in extra ocular muscles —3rd, 4th, 6th nerve
- Expected problem of baby of GDM mother —Hypoglycemia
- On ABG report pH = 7.35, PC2 : 62, HCO3 : 28 it indicate —Compensated Respiratory Acidosis
- Signs and symptoms of Esophageal Artesia —Coughing, Chocking, Cyanosis
- Which state is heart of India —MP
- Common anemia in pregnancy —Iron deficiency anemia
- Position of Abdominal examination —Supine
- Nurses day theme : 2017 —A voice to lead
- First Cardiac Marker in MI —Myoglobin
- Normal CVP —3-8 mm Hg
- Best location for bone marrow biopsy in infants —Iliac creast
- Sequence of CPR —Compression – Airway – Breathing
- Diet for crohns disease —High calorie & high protein
- Drug in anaphylactic shock —Adrenalin/Epinephrin
- Maternal and height health day —1st October
- Pain in ulcerative colitis —Cramping
- Antidot for paracetamol —N-Acetyl cystein
- TNAI established —1908
- Position during tonsillectomy —Rose position
- Sign of aspirin toxicity —Tinnitus
- GDP rate in 2017 —57% June 2017
- Administration Vit. B6 with TB drug for —Prevent peripheral neuropathy
- Antidots of heparin —protamin sulphate
- Antidots of MgSO4 —Calcium gluconate
- Hypokalemia ECG Change —U-wave
- Asphyxia seen in —ARDS
- Phenitoine side effect —Oral bleed
- Cushing syndrome leads to —Hypokalemia
- Iodine given after subtotal thyroidectomy —It stimulate secretion of thyroid
- Hypoxia patient need which type of mask used —Face mask without breather
- Diet for Liver disease —Low protein
- Sign of meningitis —Nuchal rigidity
Mantram Study Group
SCO 80-81, 1st Floor, Above State Bank of India,
Near Panjab University Gate No.2, Sector 15-D,
Phone: 9463049859, 9779797575