Online Applications are invited for recruitment of Nursing Officer/Staff Nurses under Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of NCT of Delhi & Services Department, Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
|Post Code||Name of Post||Name of Deptt.||Classification of the Post (Group)||Grade Pay||Vacancies|
Opening Date of Application : 13/07/2018
Closing Date of Application : 13/08/2018
- Matriculation or its equivalent.
- ‘A’ Grade certificate in Nursing from a recognized Institution.
- Certificate in Midwifery.
- Should be able to speak Hindustani fluently.
- Below 32 years.
- Age Relaxable to SC/ST/OBC/Departmental Candidates/ExSM/PH etc. in accordance with the instructions / orders issued by Govt. of India/DoPT from time to time
One Tier Examination
(i) General Awareness: Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s General Awareness of the environment around him/her and its application to society. The questions will be designed to test knowledge of Current Events and of such matter of everyday observation as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to History, Polity, Constitution, Sports, Art & Culture, Geography, Economics, Everyday Science, Scientific Research, National/International Organizations /Institutions etc.
(ii) General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability: The syllabus of General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability includes questions of both verbal and non-verbal types. Test may include questions on analogies, similarities, differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship, concepts, arithmetical reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series etc.
(iii) Arithmetical & Numerical Ability : The test of Arithmetical and Numerical Abilities will cover Number Systems including questions on Simplification, Decimals, Data Interpretation, Fractions, L.C.M., H.C.F., Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Average, Profit & Loss, Discount, Simple & Compound Interest, Mensuration, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Tables & Graphs etc.
(iv) Hindi Language & Comprehension and English Language & Comprehension: In addition to the testing of candidate’s understanding and comprehension of the English and Hindi Languages, questions on its Vocabulary, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Synonyms, Antonyms and its correct usage etc. would also be covered.
SECTION B (applicable only for One Tier Technical examination): Post specific subject related questions: Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions on the subject concerned as per the qualification prescribed in the Recruitment Rules for the post.
- Negative Marking will be applicable and deduction of 0.25 marks will be made for each wrong MCQ answer.
For detailed information kindly visit the official website http://dsssbonline.nic.in
Specialized Coaching Institute for DSSSB Staff Nurses/Nursing Officer
- Join coaching classes for all the Nursing Recruitment Exams 2018.
- Coaching shall be provided by team of experts.
- Complete study material shall be provided for all the Nursing Recruitment Exams.
- Paying guest facility for girls and boys.
MANTRAM STUDY GROUP
SCO 80-81, First Floor, Above State Bank of India,
Near Panjab University Gate No.2, Sector 15-D,
Phone: 9463049859, 9779797575